Muras Management Services, has an established reputation for professional integrity and reliable service. All work undertaken by the company is in accordance with the principles laid down by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Our experienced team can provide advice on the following:
Our support for you stretches far beyond the essential compliance services. We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success.
We want to improve your bottom line, not just tell you what it is!
Areas where we can assist you include:
- Business start-up planning and advice
- Financial management
- Financial information systems
- Computer systems advice
- Efficient billing and cash collection
……and much more.
Business Plans and Budgets
Planning your company’s future is vital to its long term success, but preparing a business plan is time consuming, particularly when the information you require is not always readily available. What’s more, by taking an objective view of the company’s performance we will help you see its future more clearly and determine its direction more precisely.
We can assist you with the following:-
- Preparation of cashflow and balance sheet forecasts
- Develop budgetary control systems
- Monitoring of the actual performance against the budget
Many businesses have benefited from our services, whether by obtaining financial assistance for capital investment or by simply gaining control of their finances.
Nowadays of course, regular financial information is not just a management tool, it is often, quite rightly, demanded by banks in support of their lending.
Muras Management Services is the cost-effective answer to all your accounting problems, combining the resources and commitment of an in-house Accounts Department with the flexibility and specialist expertise only an independent consultancy can offer.
We can take care of the following:
- Production of sales invoices
- Posting of sales and purchase invoices
- Maintenance of cash books
- Processing of wages and salaries
- Completion of VAT and PAYE returns
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaison with auditors and banks
At the end of each month, you will receive concise financial reports, comprising of monthly accounts, sales analysis and aged listings in a usable, easy to understand format which gives you all the information you need to keep your business running smoothly and profitably.
Although accounting software is easy and straightforward to use, if correct procedures are not followed from the start, major problems can arise. We can help you to avoid problems by:
- Helping you to choose the right software
- Providing training to your staff
- Offering the right ongoing support
If you would like on advice on selecting accounting software and improving your management information systems, contact Carole Pate on 01902 393000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.