We have a specialised team of staff experienced in all aspects of advising corporate businesses, including limited companies, PIA registered bodies, pension schemes and charities.
Our services includes:
- Preparation of statutory accounts in compliance with current UK Accounting Standards, Companies Act and other specific regulations that are appropriate to your organisation.
- Auditing your business financial statements
- Specialised audits for grant claims, solicitors, estate agents, pensions and charities, PIA registered organisations
- Preparation of tax returns and calculation of income and corporation tax liabilities
- Provide company and personal tax planning and advice
- Company secretarial support
- Review of accounting systems
- Specialist VAT advice for businesses dealing in property
For further information on our Corporate Services contact Trevor Brueton on 01902 393000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.