We are recruiting for an ambitious Trainee Tax Assistant/Apprentice to join our award winning tax team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and expertise in a busy firm of Chartered Accountants. Working in a professional environment, the successful candidate would assist with the preparation of personal tax returns and associated compliance work in dealing with a large range of private clients.
There would be a 24 month approved Apprenticeship training programme delivered by specialist experts, with a view to obtain the ATT qualification. This is expected to lead to a full time permanent position with the opportunity to study for the CTA qualification and beyond.
No experience is required and this role is well suited to a school leaver or a graduate. As on the job training would be given, this presents a great opportunity to have real work experience whilst earning a salary.
Our minimum requirements
• 112 predicted UCAS tariff points achieved from three A levels or equivalent qualifications (excluding general studies)
• 5 GCSE’s at a minimum of grade 5, including Maths and English Language
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Confident but polite telephone manner
• Attention to detail with good organisation
• Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
• School leaver (Summer 2022)
• Graduate (Summer 2022)
• Monday to Friday
Apply with CV to
• Quote reference PTAX
• 10 June 2022