We are recruiting for an ambitious Trainee Insolvency Administrator/Apprentice to join our Insolvency and business recovery team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and expertise in a busy firm of Chartered Accountants. Working in a professional environment the successful candidate would provide support to the team and gain experience in all areas of insolvency case administration in corporate and personal insolvency cases.
There would be an approved Apprenticeship training programme delivered by specialist experts, with a view to obtaining professional examinations likely to be AAT and ICAEW certificate of Insolvency. This is expected to lead to a full time permanent position and become an Insolvency Administrator.
No experience is required and this role is well suited to a school leaver or a graduate. As on the job training would be received, this is a great opportunity to have real work experience whilst earning a salary.
Our minimum requirements
• 112 predicted UCAS tariff points achieved from three A levels or equivalent qualifications (excluding general studies)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Confident but polite telephone manner
• Attention to detail with good organisation
• Experience using Word, Excel and Outlook
• School leaver (Summer 2022)
• Graduate (Summer 2022)
• Monday to Friday
Apply with CV to
• Quote reference Insol
• 10 June 2022